Making sure your vendors understand the rules of the market is vital to well run markets. Applications, policy, and more can help spell out what is expected of both market managers and vendors. Here are some examples from around the state to get you started:
Vendor application forms:
- Application – Craft Vendor (Homer Farmers Market)
- Application – Non-Craft Vendor (Homer Farmers Market)
- Application – Prepared Food Vendor (Homer Farmers Market)
- Tanana Valley FM Vendor Application
- Check out Chapter 3 – Market Operations – for examples of policy handbooks
Another form for you to consider is this vendor evaluation form from the New York Farmers Market Federation.